The SkyAero Manual Rooflight is opened using a screw jack and telescopic pole mechanism providing a power free method for providing light and air to a room.
The SkyAero Manual opening Rooflight incorporates a bespoke thermally broken in-house designed aluminium perimeter framework which is designed to sit over a pre-manufactured builders work upstand which should incorporate a fall of 5⁰, thus creating uninterrupted views and maximising the natural daylight to the room below.
SkyAero Manual Details;
• Our in-house designed Thermally-broken Extruded Aluminium Profile
• RAL 7015 Slate Grey External and RAL 9010 Pure White Internal
• Screw jack Opening Mechanism
• Standard glazing offering:
– 6mm clear toughened outer
– 16mm warm edge spacer with argon
– 6mm clear toughened Low E inner
– Light Transmission of 78.7%
• Bespoke Sizes
• Can be integrated into a Multi Pane for larger openings
• Glazing to suit your specific requirements i.e. Acoustic, Solar Gain, Privacy etc.
• Any RAL colour
• Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™ easy-clean coating
• Bespoke Shapes