Our SkyMono Rooflight is a mono pitched rooflight designed to create a clean and minimalist look which helps maximise the natural daylight into a room with a frameless internal view.
The SkyMono incorporates an in-house designed aluminium perimeter framework, which is designed to sit over a pre-manufactured builders work upstand, which should incorporate a fall of 5⁰, thus creating uninterrupted views and maximising the natural daylight to the room below. The framework is supplied in a hard wearing and low maintenance dual colour polyester powder coated finish (RAL 7015 external, and RAL 9010 internal), and is installed with a high specification double glazed unit incorporating warm edge spacers and Low E glass. The glass unit is factory bonded into the frame, all to create a flush silicone filled external surface free from any water or dirt traps.
All of Skymaker rooflights are supplied with full installation instructions and hardware kit to allow installation for any person with practical DIY skills.
SkyMono Key Details;
• Our in-house designed Thermally-broken Extruded Aluminium Profile
• RAL 7015 Slate Grey External and RAL 9010 Pure White Internal
• Standard glazing offering:
– 6mm clear toughened outer
– 16mm warm edge spacer with argon
– 6mm clear toughened Low E inner
– Light Transmission of 78.7%
• Bespoke Sizes
• Glazing to suit your specific requirements i.e. Acoustic, Solar Gain, Privacy etc.
• Any RAL colour
• Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™ easy-clean coating
• Bespoke Shapes available