The Skymaker SkyRidge has been designed to make the most of a Roof’s apex and maximise the flood of daylight into the room.
The SkyRidge incorporates a bespoke thermally broken in-house designed aluminium perimeter framework which is designed to sit over a pre-manufactured builders work upstand, thus creating uninterrupted views and maximising the natural daylight to the room below. The framework is supplied in a hardwearing and low maintenance dual colour polyester powder coated finish (RAL 7015 external, and RAL 9010 internal), and is installed with a high specification double glazed units incorporating warm edge spacers and Low E glass. The glass unit it is factory bonded into the frame, all to create a flush silicone filled external surface free from any water or dirt traps.
Our rooflights are supplied with full installation instructions and hardware kit to allow installation for any person with practical DIY skills.
SkyRidge Key Details;
• Our in-house designed Aluminium Profile
• RAL 7015 Slate Grey External and RAL 9010 Pure White Internal
• Standard glazing offering:
– 6mm clear toughened outer
– 16mm warm edge spacer with argon
– 6mm clear toughened Low E inner
– Light Transmission of 78.7%
• Bespoke Sizes
• Glazing to suit your specific requirements i.e. Acoustic, Solar Gain, Privacy etc.
• Any RAL colour
• Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™ easy-clean coating