Our SkyAccess Manual Access Hatch has been designed to provide access to a roof space whilst providing Light and Air to the room below.
The SkyAccess Manual Access Hatch incorporates a bespoke thermally broken in-house designed aluminium perimeter framework which is designed to sit over a pre-manufactured builders work upstand which should incorporate a fall of 5⁰, thus creating uninterrupted views and maximising the natural daylight to the room below.
SkyAccess Key Details;
• Our in-house designed Thermally-broken Extruded Aluminium Profile
• RAL 7015 Slate Grey External and RAL 9010 Pure White Internal
• Push Handle and Twin Locking System
• Twin Gas Strut Lifting to aid the ease of opening
• Standard glazing offering:
– 6mm clear toughened outer
– 16mm warm edge spacer with argon
– 6mm clear toughened Low E inner
– Light Transmission of 78.7%
• Bespoke Sizes
• Can be integrated into a Multi Pane for larger openings
• Glazing to suit your specific requirements i.e. Acoustic, Solar Gain, Privacy etc.
• Any RAL colour
• Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass™ easy-clean coating