The SkyMono Walk On glass rooflight is the perfect product to generate light into a room below without sacrificing space or functionality above.
Our SkyMono Walk On rooflight incorporates an in-house designed aluminium perimeter framework, which has been designed to sit over a pre-manufactured builders work upstand which should incorporate a fall of 1⁰, thus creating uninterrupted views and maximising the natural daylight to the room below. The framework is supplied in a hardwearing and low maintenance dual colour polyester powder coated finish (RAL 7015 external and RAL 9010 internal), and is installed with a high specification double glazed unit incorporating warm edge spacers and Low E glass. The glass unit is factory bonded into the frame, all to create a flush silicone filled external surface free from any water or dirt traps.
Skymaker Walk On rooflights are designed to accommodate a normal domestic floor load of 1.8kN/m2 UDL and a 1.4kN point load. As a result of designing and manufacturing in-house, we are able to accept other floor loads but please contact our Technical Team first.
Our rooflights are supplied with full installation instructions and hardware kit to allow installation for any person with practical DIY skills.
SkyMono Walk On Key Details;
• Our in-house designed Thermally-broken Extruded Aluminium Profile
• RAL 7015 Slate Grey External and RAL 9010 Pure White Internal
• Designed Floor Loading of 1.8kN/m² UDL & 1.4kN Point Loading
• Standard glazing offering:
– 25.5mm clear toughened laminated outer
– 16mm warm edge spacer with argon
– 6mm clear toughened Low E inner
– Light Transmission of 75%
• Bespoke Sizes
• Multi Pane for larger openings
• Anti Slip Frit
• Glazing to suit specific areas i.e. commercial buildings or public areas (contact our Technical Sales Team for more information)
• Any RAL colour
• Bespoke Shapes